Find Your Legislator by Address

You can find who represents you in the House of Representatives, Senate, Congress, Public Regulation Commission and Public Education Commission in one of two ways: either enter your address below, select the appropriate body and hit "Search", or select the appropriate body and click the area of the map where you live. For more information, please read How this works.

Political Body Address

Get your voter information from the Secretary of State's Office.