SENATE BILL 264
54th legislature - STATE OF NEW MEXICO - second session, 2020
MAKING AN APPROPRIATION TO THE HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FOR NEW MEXICO'S INDEPENDENT COLLEGES TO PLAN AND IMPLEMENT A STATEWIDE STUDENT INFORMATION AND ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SYSTEM.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO:
SECTION 1. APPROPRIATION.--
A. Three million two hundred thousand dollars ($3,200,000) is appropriated from the general fund to the higher education department for expenditure in fiscal year 2021 for New Mexico's independent colleges to plan and implement a statewide student information and enterprise resource planning system, including student information services and financial and human resources systems. Funding shall be provided in the following amounts:
(1) seven hundred fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) to Clovis community college;
(2) four hundred thousand dollars ($400,000) to Luna community college;
(3) seven hundred fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) to Santa Fe community college;
(4) three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) to San Juan college; and
(5) one million dollars ($1,000,000) to central New Mexico community college.
B. Any unexpended or unencumbered balance remaining at the end of fiscal year 2021 shall revert to the general fund.
- 2 -